Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thinking Positive

This week we sort of stumbled into the secret of life. Listen closely, because this is it: Positive thinking. It's a long story, but we were given a movie all about the law of attraction and how to get what you want out of life, etc. This week we've been trying to think positive and make goals. Supposedly when you do this, opportunities open up, ideas come to you and all your wildest dreams come true. It may sound as if I'm being sarcastic (I am a little) but I actually believe it. If you focus on only negative things, those are the things that are persistent in life. If you focus on positive things and are thankful for them, those are what persist in life. Anyway, we've been devising ways to get rich. I realized I have a billion articles of Anders' clothing stuffed in his closet, dresser, etc. that are too small. When he was a baby, I actually shopped at name brand stores for him, so I've got tons of stuff that's quite sellable. I got it all out today, and what an overwhelming task. Sorting, sorting, sorting. Our bedroom is completely covered in clothes. We put a few of Addie's old things on ebay, hopefully they'll sell. It's all cute stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to get to all of Anders' things. I can't believe how much there is. The kid isn't even 4! I'm sure there's more to write about, but I'm pooped. Bonsoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katrina is so hot!