Thursday, October 12, 2006

Update on Life

It's been forever since I wrote. I'm not sure why, exactly. Maybe because Nils is on the computer most of the time when I could write, or maybe I haven't really felt like writing. Who knows? Anyhoo, here's the latest exciting news at the Rasmusson compound:

I got a job working at the gym daycare. It's really the best situation I could ask for in a job. I get to take my kids, and it's only a couple of 3 or 4 hour shifts a week. I'll be working more than that the next month or so, because I'm filling in wherever they need me. I started Tuesday.

Nils is exceedingly busy with school and work. When he's home he's doing homework. Since we see light at the end of the tunnel, we don't complain too much.

We had our carpet cleaned this week. It was disgusting and made me want to vomit every time I looked closely at it.

There's a mystery smell in our van. It stinks to high heaven in there, and we can't find a source. I'm not sure I want to. We bought some Febreze just in case.

Anders and Addie are both doing well. Addie's a little spit-fire. We call her our ice princess sometimes. She's very smart and is figuring things out. Anders is learning how to write his name, and is really into mechanical pencils right now. He loves coloring and playing with Play-doh. Both kids love playing outside with the neighbor kids.

So long!

No comments: