Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Our Anniversary, ho ho ho


Hey, guess what? Today is our TENTH wedding anniversary! Go us! I will allow myself to list 0ne or two major events from each year that we have been married. I don't want to get carried away or all "get a room"ish, you know.

2000: We got married. It was fun.

2001: I graduated from college, the company I worked for closed, so we moved to CT.

2002: Moved back from CT due to lots of crying on my part. So many trees, so little horizon.

2003: Anders was born!

2004: Bought our first home, our lovely little townhouse in Springville.

2005: Addie was born!

2006: Went to the Grand Canyon. Nils got a new job in SLC. Sold beloved little townhouse.

2007: Moved to Saratoga Springs. Aani was born!

2008: Went to Disneyland. Nils graduated! Ya-hoo!

2009: Nils began a new business venture. Ava was born!

2010: Holy crap, has it really been ten years?

I shall now reminisce a little: When Nils and I were engaged, I remember driving somewhere with my mom and she asked me what it was that I loved about him. Of course a bunch of things came to mind, but I realized that I love the way I feel when I'm with him. We're like PB & J. He makes me whole and everything is better when we're together.

Thanks for marrying me, Nils. I love you lots, and I shall forever more.

Now to further the narcissism, here are a few pics for our trip down memory lane.

Attractive.
Also attractive.
Good thing we were attractive to each other. Am I right or am I right?

5 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

Congratulations. You're a great looking couple. So glad you finally landed in Saratoga Springs. Enjoy your own special holiday.

Effie said...

haha! you guys are awesome. Congrats on 10 LONG YEARS!!!! :)

Lindsey said...

I love 2004 and hate 2006. That's when you basically left my life. I'll go cry now. Thanks for reminding me what a fun next door neighbor you were.

Anway, congrats!

Unknown said...

Such a cute couple. Fun pictures! Great memories

Jamie said...

I am loving you in those green socks with the plaid skirt :) hee hee. Congrats on the big TEN-O, that's quite an accomplishment!