Monday, January 24, 2011

A Letter from Aani

My nephew is on a mission right now, and has been out for a little over a year. Tonight for FHE we wrote him letters, and this is Aani's. Keep in mind that she was 2 when he left, so she really has no memory of him.

Dear Shane,

I love you. You're my best friend. You have a family. Your mom loves you. You like to smell flowers. You love your plants in your room. You're cleaning your room. You want to watch a movie. Your mom is making you a song. Your birthday is on Sunday.

Love,
Aani.

Man oh man, that girl keeps us rollin'.

2 comments:

Doulabug said...

Such a cute letter. Maybe if she writes to me I can be her best friend, too!

Brownie Bites said...

It almost sound like Jedi talk to me. What a cutie. And a great reminder to have my kids write to their cousin missionary. THanks.

(My word ver. was poozes. funny)