Monday, October 21, 2013

A coupla funnies

Yesterday when the kids and I sat down in church, Ava asked me if it was "happy Mother's Day". I told her no, but a few minutes later she whispered to me, "Happy Mother's Day." I told her thanks. Then during the sacrament, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Happy Thanksgiving!" I told her thanks again.

Last night I found my wedding dress at my mom's house, and showed the kids. They wanted me to put it on. I assured them that it wouldn't fit, but decided to give it a shot. Guess what? It zipped up! Granted, I couldn't breathe or move my arms, and it took 2 other people to get it to zip. Ha ha! Aani and Ava then had a great time running around the house in my veil.

Fun fact: My wedding dress cost $65.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

$65 and you fit in it!!! Fabulous!!!

Doulabug said...

And a very happy Easter, too!

P.S. I looked at your wedding pictures you had posted and I love your $65 dress. Nice!