Saturday, January 15, 2022

My Weird Life

At the moment, I have a basement full of teenage girls singing bad karaoke and eating tacos for Addie's birthday party. In the room next to me, Anders is playing his new steel drum while some of his friends play the electric guitar and bass. 

Nils is looking for real estate on which to start a compound with the neighbors he likes. "Imagine being able to pick your neighbors!"

It's a mad house, and Nils kindly just reminded me that I chose to be with/created the people who are making it so. So it is.

Yesterday was my birfday, and I threw a couples bunco party for myself. Nils helped with everything, because he's the best ever. 

Good friends who came to my partay! Some of these good folks will be our neighbors on the compound.

Aani trying to block out the steel drum that Anders has been playing all day: 

Fresh out of the box!

Camera footage of the madness happening in the basement currently: 

Just wanted to document in real time, because this is the stuff that's hard to remember. 😆

No comments: