Friday, July 14, 2006

Weddings & Punch Bowls

Nils' sister is getting married on Saturday. This week is filled with pre-wedding festivities, like the bridal shower (last night) and the bachelorette party (tonight- I won't be attending) the wedding tomorrow and the reception. All of Nils' family is scattered around the country, so everyone is migrating this way. After the wedding, there is a family reunion in Zions NP starting Monday. Busy busy. I borrowed my mom's punch bowl for the shower last night. She's had it for a gazillion years. This morning I washed it, dried it, placed it carefully in it's box, took it out to the van to keep it safe. Then I dropped it, and shattered it. I feel like throwing up. I don't know if she'll be really upset or not. I'm worried because she lent it to someone a few years ago, and they lost the ladle. She's been talking about that ever since. I found the exact same bowl set on ebay, and as luck would have it, it has no ladle. I need to ask her if she wants the same set, or if she wants a new set with a ladle.

Way to go, Katrina. Butterfingers.

No comments: