Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We've turned a corner

She's cried a lot for the last few months, but I think we've turned a corner. She's much happier these days. I can't say she was colicky, because she was fine as long as I was holding her. And I mean, as long as I was holding her. It's wonderful to feel loved, but it's wonderful to have hands again. I love that other people can hold her and she smiles at them instead of screaming. I just love her and could kiss her all day. But I don't, because I have to do my chores too. Boo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a doll and a half!!! You are one lucky woman. I just love your upbeat personality and yet you are the salt of the earth. You are a complete package Katrina!

Jamie said...

aaaah what a cutie! I would want to hold her all day too!

5 little speckled frogs said...

I LOVE her face! What a beautiful baby! Can't wait til we're healthy for long enough to get together! :)