Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shoe Horn

Yesterday Nils was getting dressed for work  and I watched as he put his shoes on with the help of a shoe horn. I was like, "You use a shoe horn?" He was telling me how convenient it is, because he doesn't have to untie his shoes because the shoe horn just helps the old foot slide right into the shoe.

You think you know a guy. I don't know how long this has been going on, because he usually leaves for work before anyone is awake. Then he put the shoe horn away in this spot, like it's lived there forever, and I was a little flabbergasted. I just never knew.

3 comments:

Doulabug said...

Show horns are so cool. My father repaired shoes and I liked playing with the shoe horns in his store.

Keep an eye on that Nils. You never know what he might do next.

Doulabug said...

AAGGHH Katrina I cannot find anything on blogspot about an update. The template design thing doesn't seem to work.

Nils said...

... If you don't know me by now... You will never ever ever know me (no you won't), ooooh, ooo-ooo-oooooh ....