Friday, December 09, 2005

It's Cold!

I was just trying to recap the week in my head, and the only thing I could really remember was how very cold it's been. I don't know what the deal is with the arctic air, but it can leave anytime. It's been 10-20 degrees during the day, and zero or minus at night. It's too cold to go outside at all! Our windshield washer fluid has been frozen all week, and our windshield is disgusting. There's nothing we can do about it. Well, I guess we could clean it off at the gas station, but that involves getting out of the warm car.

Other than the cold, it's been a rough week. Nils has been deathly ill all week with the flu. He won't get better until next week, however. He's too busy to actually rest and heal his sick self. Next week, after finals are over, he can rest and recover. If he makes it that long. Anders has been sick this week as well. I'm the only one in our little family that hasn't gotten it yet...knock on wood. Usually I'm the sickly one with the random diseases.

We had our ward Christmas party tonight. It was pretty fun. Santa was there at the end, and Anders looked absolutely terrified. He said to me, "I don't want to say hi to Santa". Addie had a ball crawling around the gym floor. She kept trying to lick the lines that make up the basketball court. It was funny.

I'm so tired right now I can't think of anything else....

No comments: