Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feeling Whiney

Humor me while I have a little whine session. I'm so sick. This is the worst it's ever been. I don't know if it's having 2 kids already or if this pregnancy is just doing me in, but I feel awful. In the past I've had nausea, but it was controllable as long as I ate regularly. Now, I can barely choke food down, and I still don't feel better. The likelihood of me puking is decreased, but I don't feel much better. I'm feeling quite cheated of cravings as well. I have no cravings. Everything sounds disgusting and makes me gag.

Also, I'd like to complain about the frequency of my feeling nauseous. In the past, it's been limited to the evenings. I'm currently nauseous all waking hours of the day. It's really annoying, and it makes me crabby and irritable. I announced to Nils last night that I won't be cooking anymore until further notice. I'm very fortunate to have a kind, understanding and patient husband. He lets me lay around. Last night I laid on the bed and watched him fold laundry. He even put it all away. I love him.

Gripe session over. 'Til next time.

No comments: