Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SOLD

We sold our house in four days. All I did was put a sign up. No ads, no listings, no agents, nothing. We got full price for it, too. I think we have to be out by December 15. Crazy.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and was on the verge of puking the whole time. When I got home I went to get the food out of the van and I actually retched. It was lovely. I want cravings. I crave cravings. Instead I have stupid aversions to everything except cereal. It's the only thing that doesn't make me gag.

So I'm hoping my last day working at the gym is Thursday. I haven't written anything about my crappy job, have I? Well, I hate it. I hate it less now that I'm quitting, but I've hated it from the first day. The time goes so slowly. It's boring, despite the 12 thousand children there. Sometimes it smells like poo, and you just can't figure out why. Obviously some kid is poopy, but pinpointing which one is tricky and sometimes dangerous. I think I also hate it because I don't feel well. No one knows I'm pregnant, so I have to snarf crackers in the back room so I don't heave all over the children. I also just hate having to commit my time to a job. I'm not used to that anymore, so I resent it now. Fortunately the whole moving situation gave me an easy out, so I didn't have to come up with some lame excuse as to why I wanted to quit after a month of working there. I'm scheduled for next Wednesday, but I marked that someone can pick up the shift if they want it. I really want to be done with that place.

No comments: