Monday, August 11, 2008

You Rock the Hizzle Foshizzle, Nizzle!

Nils turns 30 today, so I wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Nils is my BFF and I love him. He makes me laugh until it hurts. He does all he can to make life good for us. He supports me in my insanity. He's one of the hardest working people I know. He's a wonderful dad.

The other day he took the kids outside to play while I was making dinner. I looked out the window and saw him pulling Aani around and around in a little kid car. For some reason it was one of those moments that melted my heart. He loves his kids and they love him.

Happy Birthday, Nils! We shall celebrate with ice cream cake!

5 comments:

mooresclan said...

Happy Birthday Nils.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Nils!!

Doulabug said...

He sounds like one of the good guys. Happy Birthday!

Brownie Bites said...

I love those times when its like you are a spectator of your own family and you involuntarily catch your breath with how beautiful life really is. I'm glad Nils can do that for you!

Holly said...

i'm so impressed that you guys can speak "snoop."

happy birthday nils.