Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Bored

Gosh, I'm so bored. Does that mean I'm boring? I've heard that bored people are boring.

The highlight of this last week has been this li'l box o' chocolates. Raspberry Cream, I love you... which is why I ate you.
So here's what's shakin':
  • I've been released from teaching Gospel Doctrine given the current and upcoming circumstances. I'm not sobbing into my pillow about it at night, but I'm a little sad. I think it's a calling that everyone should have at some point. I learned a ton about the gospel, the scriptures, and myself.
  • Nils, the KSL Classifieds stalker extraordinaire, bought a 60" HDTV today for $85. His baby the projector pooped out in July, so this is the replacement. I must admit, I have missed movie nights in the basement. We need a truck to haul the thing home. I'm sure Nils will soon find a way. He is gifted at getting what he wants. Truly gifted.
  • I'm swollen. My face is fat, and that is a fact. It saddens me. I stumbled across this video the other day, and it gave me hope that I might look normal again one day. I'm also reminded that there should be no more composing and/or performing songs on my part.
  • I'm scheduled to have a baby on December 1. Holy moly, that's in two weeks! It has been scheduled because I have a genuine fear of giving birth on the kitchen floor or Lehi Main Street. For real.
  • Today at Target, I sat down in the aisle because standing was making me tired. That's the point I'm at. It was the toy aisle, so the girls were occupied.
And now, I'm all out of things to say.

8 comments:

Farrah said...

Bored?? Oh, how I wish I were bored. I'm about a month away and I have a to do list a million miles long. I have plenty of grading and work stuff I could send your way if you're looking for something to do! And please post a picture of your swollen-ness. I will make me feel better that I'm not alone!

Brownie Bites said...

Katrina dear. I miss seeing you more often. I hope the next few weeks fly by. And sitting in the aisle at Target! That is AWESOME!

courtneyb said...

what a great idea to take a seat in the toy section, you should've brought a book. When it's too cold to take your kids to the park (for a mom break) take them to the toy section!!

Teresa said...

I too wish I was bored! Would you like me to send you some of my "to do list" and then you wont be so bored?
Our projector kicked the bucket last year. When we got a check from my broken arm we went projector shopping. Yes, Brian is going to grad school and only working part time. But, we have our priorities!
I am sorry that your face is fat. I can totally relate. It sucks. Never fear, only two more weeks!
Love the video. It was very funny.
That is all I have to say about that.

Katrina said...

Farrah and Teresa, I actually have stuff to do... it's just that I'm too tired and/or lazy to do any of it. But thanks SO MUCH for your kind offers! Oh, and Farrah, about posting a picture- I will if you will. But you have to first.

Jeremy B said...

So... tell us more about this 60" HDTV. Does it have a brother?

5 little speckled frogs said...

Please let us help with the kids after Ava comes! :) I can't wait to meet her!
If I'm pregnant and sitting in a store aisle, it's usually b/c I've blacked out, so I'm glad that wasn't the case with you!

lovesflowers said...

I sat on the ledge of the hot dog aisle at Dan's in Salt Lake. Luckily no one was in that aisle at the time. So much pressure Xandy gave me down there. Sometimes I thought she was just going to fall out. I remember telling McKenna that mommy needed to sit down for a minute.