Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family Clown

Aani is our family clown. She is genuinely funny. She was born a happy girl. She was the happiest baby and hardly ever cried. She started smiling socially at two weeks old- really! It was crazy. She's a normal little stinker of a two year old, but she's a happy stinker- not an ornery one.

We were driving home the other day and she put her sunglasses on and started talking in a low voice saying, "Hi, I'm Daddy." Then she put her sunglasses in her ears like a stethoscope and said, "Hi. I'm a doctor." She had me cracking up. What would I do without this girl? How I love her.

2 comments:

Becky said...

She's really cute! I LOVE the cheesy smile in the top photo.

Doulabug said...

The child could be a model. You can post those pictures at her wedding reception!