Friday, February 05, 2010

The Power of Advertising

I bought a Baby Bjorn today off of KSL, because Ava has to be held all the time by yours truly- exclusively. I can't blame her, since I'm so awesome and everything, but it's making it a little difficult to get anything else done.

The kids had no school because of a teacher professional day, and I made them clean their rooms. Then I made them drive to Highland with me to pick up the Bjorn. I felt like they deserved a little sumpin sumpin, so we stopped and got some ice cream. We were sitting in the booth eating ice cream, and Addie kept dragging her sleeve through it. I told her she had ice cream all over her sleeve.

She looked at her sleeve and said, "Too bad we don't have any Oxi Clean."

Anders said, "Yeah. It really cleans."

Addie said, "It gets the tough stains out."

I put my head in my hands and moaned, and the kids were like, "what?"

P.S. Rest in peace, Billy. I loved Pitchmen.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That's awesome. I will miss Billy's yelling and hand gestures.

Bev said...

Your kids are just as funny as you. You could be making some money with them on the television marketing away.

Kidding don't do that, kid actors become messed up adults!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love it.

Doulabug said...

There aren't too many people that can make me laugh at 6 o'clock in the morning. Thank you!

P.S. Personally, I don't think Oxy Clean works all that well. But I will sure miss Billy!