Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to Life

We got home Tuesday evening from our trip, and yesterday we went to Lagoon, because we're lunatics. I'm so dizzy today. I'm still getting my land legs back, and all the spinning and upside-down-ness from roller coasters yesterday didn't help expedite the process.

Yesterday was terribly stormy. It rained, the wind blew, and it was cold. We were unprepared so my mom took Ava home in the afternoon. The rest of us bought some sweatshirts and toughed it out. The great thing about Lagoon when it's cold, rainy and windy is that everyone leaves and there are no lines. The bad thing about Lagoon when it's cold, rainy and windy is the hypothermia. However, the kids never once complained about being cold. Their little chins may have quivered a bit, but they didn't seem to mind. We were the last car in the parking lot. Anders and Addie slept until 10:30 this morning, so I feel we got our money's worth. The last time we went to Lagoon, I was days away from delivering Aani. It was fun yesterday to watch her run around like a big kid from ride to ride. My how time flies.

I'll write about our booze cruise as soon as things stop spinning. Later!

1 comment:

Doulabug said...

Wheee!! I love rides. Most of them. But what brave little soldiers you have for them to go in the cold.

A booze cruise, huh? That was like the first cruise I ever went on. Never saw so many drunks in all my life. It was hilarious. Can't wait to hear your stories!