Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thank you notes to S.C.

I had the kids write thank you letters to Santa last night for Family Home Evening. Anders is hip to the whole Santa thing, if ya know what I mean, wink wink, but still drew a Santa portrait and everything. Nice. Allow me to translate:

Anders
 "Dear Santa, I really like the presents you gave me. My favorite is the art case,  my second is the helicopter, my third are the Wii games and last is the car thing. Sincerely, Anders"

Addie
"Dear Santa, thanks for the presents. Next year can I have some more Barbie stuff? Well bye bye love Addie" The illustrations are of Santa, his little elves, and the big elf is Buddy from the movie "Elf". 

Aani
"Dear Santa, I love you. You're my favorite Christmas man. I love you because you give me presents, and I love the presents that you gave me. I'll give you a present. Love, Aani"

We had a great Christmas. The kids were very pleased with the gifts they received. Addie kept saying, "This is the best Christmas ever!", which, coming from her, is a pretty big deal. Boo-yah! 

1 comment:

TheQueensCards said...

I LOVE these santa letters. Too cute! I hope someday I have a scanner so i can keep ahold of my kids drawing/letters too! Keep up the great blog sister!