Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hmmmm...

Nils just told me I should write about what a wonderful husband I have. I looked at him blankly, and I think he's offended. I do think he's wonderful. Now moving on... (hardy har har)
It's Sunday night and I'm sad the weekend is over. Like everyone else on the planet, I love weekends. It's just nice to have a little more freedom schedule wise. I love being together with my little family.

So we had stake conference today, but we don't know where our stake center is. We asked some people, and they didn't really know either. Our stake is new, so it's not listed. We got all ready, packed up the diaper bag, and drove around for about 45 minutes before giving up. I did find one random address online that we attempted, but no luck. I think we get points for trying.
Went to my mom's for our weekly dinner. Anders pushed Addie in the swing and they both thought it was hilarious. I can't wait until they can actually play with each other and entertain each other. I think they'll be good little buddies. They already love each other a lot.

We have a closet under our stairs that we keep all the toys in. Anders hasn't really taken much interest in it lately because it's been such a disaster. Last night I cleaned it out and took a good portion of the toys out and put them in the crawl space. It's like a completely different space. Anders spent most of the day in there today. He can actually get in it which helps, I'm sure. He looked at his books, played with blocks, found all of his little tools. We really haven't sorted through his toys since he was a baby so there was just a lot of clutter. I'm sure it was too overwhelming for him. Hopefully his new play space will help him break away from Dora.

No comments: