Saturday, October 22, 2005

Figuring it Out

So this week is the first of many that I went to the gym 6 days in a row. That's quite an accomplishment, and I'm feeling quite spiffy about it. I've been going during the day, which makes it much easier. I decided that Anders was just going to have to deal with going with me and being in the daycare. He struggled for a couple of days, but now he loves it and he doesn't want to leave when I'm done. Hooray! It's nice not going at night. I went to the gym at night for many moons. It sort of ruined my life.

On to a more depressing matter- we're BROKE. Something has to change. I think we're going to sell the van. To whom? I know not. We just can't afford it, and that's pretty much the only bill we have that's not absolutely necessary. We love the van, and we'll miss it, but we won't miss the payment. Also, we got our mortgage statement yesterday and it said our payment is going up in December. Joyous rapture. What the crap? Just got the mail, and our property tax bill was in there, so we owe $850.00 by November 30. Actually, that's not true. I just called the mortgage company and they said they're paying it. Phew. I guess that's why our payment is going up in December, but whatever. I think we need to refinance anyway. Okay, now I'm depressed. Bonsoir.

No comments: