Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sinus Infection Headaches!

Good morning, Mr. Blog. It's been difficult for me to write consistently lately. Probably has something to do with my two wild children and my body's inability to stay well. This last week was just glorious. I've had a sinus infection. I forgot how nasty they are. I don't know how most people react to them, but I get migraines due to the snot blockage. Wonderful. I just took a little pill prescribed to me for pain after childbirth...I didn't use it then, but boy am I glad I have it now. I'm evil, but I've had a migraine for 2 days. Stop judging me.

Nils' parents were here this week. They slept at our house, but other than that we didn't see them a whole lot. We went to a movie with them yesterday morning and had lunch, and they were off. Still good to see them.

Addie is really trying to crawl. She gets up on all fours, then gets up on her toes with her bum in the air, but doesn't really know what to do after that. She's also been rolling around in her crib at night, so most of the time she's on her belly. It scares us. She's such a sweet baby. She's very cuddly and just has a sweet little personality.

Anders is doing very well. He talks non-stop. Sometimes when Nils is trying to talk to me, Anders will copy everything he says. It drives Nils crazy. I think it's kind of funny. I can't believe this little boy who walks, talks, jumps, plays with blocks, and looks at books was that little baby inside of me. I know it's cliche, but it really is crazy how fast they grow and develop and change. It's just amazing.

We've made a goal for the month of November: No eating out. We itemized our budget, and I think if we eliminate that one expense, we'll save a lot of money. We don't eat out that much anyway, but it's so darn expensive and adds up in no time. Sheesh. I think we'll be okay money wise. We just have to be a lot more conscious of what we spend. We can't afford extras, but I'm feeling hopeful because we do have enough to pay our bills and feed our children. That is a blessing. If anyone knows of anybody who wants a Honda Odyssey, let us know. Ours is for sale to anyone who'll buy it for $13,500. Hey, it's got a GPS, it's totally worth it!

No comments: