Friday, March 24, 2006

Quick Update

We're leaving for Logandale in a few minutes, but I thought I'd write a quick update. Addie is a full walker now. It's like something clicked, and she realized that walking is a good thing. She's been taking a few steps at a time for a couple of months now, but in the last week or two has been walking around more than she crawls. It's very cute.

Anders' room smells awful because of the water incident. He had to sleep on a crib mattress for a couple of nights while his mattress dried out. The crib mattress was over where the water was (we thought it was dry), but when I lifted it up, the smell almost killed me. Ahhh, mildew.

I'm getting a bunch of free Body Shop stuff in a week or so, and I'm really excited. My friend sells it and I gave a party for her this week. The rewards are great. I hate being annoying party girl, but I can't afford to buy anything and by hosting parties you get free stuff. I live in partyville, so I don't feel that bad about it.

I should probably go. Nils is doing all the work to get going. 5 hour drive, here we come!

No comments: