Monday, November 12, 2007

Fabulously Trashy


I don't remember the last week because I've been completely engrossed in a trashy novel. A fabulously trashy novel to say the least. And yes, I shamelessly stole this image off of amazon.com. You should definitely patronize amazon.com. Now maybe I won't get sued.

This book is historical fiction about King Henry VIII and his court. Henry was a total man-ho, so it deals with his mistresses, illegitimate children, and everyone's ambitions to win his favor. It's a fantastic story. I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for an interesting and entertaining book. Be warned: It is somewhat trashy, but I felt it was worth wading through the trash to get a picture of the craziness that surrounded this man Henry VIII. He was a trashy guy, so really, it's accurate.

I LOVED IT.

7 comments:

courtneyb said...

I love how you don't put up a front like you are an all-star. That's why your my friend :)

Katrina said...

Likewise, Courtney! :-)

Holly said...

I am putting down my Danielle Steel novel right now so that I can order it from Amazon.com

Actually it sounds very entertaining. I don't know what it is about royalty that draws me in. Probably their trash.

Katrina said...

Ha ha, Holly! I just clicked on your Danielle Steel link! It's hysterical!

Melinda B. said...

I had a midlife crisis this weekend and now I'm an author. Will you read my trash?

Holly said...

OH MY GOSH. I'm retarded because I just got Courtney's "all-star" reference and it was only because Dave pointed it out to me.

By the way, he wants full credit anytime anyone uses it. Ever. And residuals.

Katrina said...

Holly and Dave,

I'm now just remembering that you coined the phrase! I actually remember the exact moment I heard it for the first time! What a tender moment! I will refer to Dave every time I use it. You just watch.