Friday, November 30, 2007

These Is My Words


I just finished another book, and I have to recommend it to everyone. Worry not, dear friends, this one is not trashy. It's the story of a woman in the late 1800's living in the Arizona territory. It's tragic, romantic, funny, inspirational and I LOVED IT. There are a couple of sequels which I will be obtaining soon. Probably from amazon.com since I stole yet another image from them. I did buy These Is My Words from amazon, so I don't feel too guilty this time.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the book reviews! Keep 'em comin!

Holly said...

Not trashy? No thanks!

Melinda B. said...

I went to the library to get it and it was on shelf hold. Annoying. Did you find the preview for The Other Trashy Girl?

Jess said...

When do you find the time to read? Jared gets super frusterated at me when I read because I block everything out. Okay, well I guess I just block out Jared and the kidders. I recently read THE CHRISTMAS JAR. Great one to put to in the Christmas spirit.