Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was rip-roarin' at the Rasmussons! Anders decided he wanted to be a firetruck. Leave it to Nils to make that a reality. He wore his costume to preschool on Tuesday, and everyone thought it was a hoot.
Addie was Tigger. (We had the costume from when Anders was 2 and she doesn't know what princesses are yet.) Anders asked me what I was going to get dressed up as, and I told him a Mommy. Aani dressed up as a tired baby and went to bed.
Nils couldn't find all the pieces to his nerd costume, so he didn't dress up either. We're terrible parents. Anyhoo, the kids had fun trick-or-treating. Do you like their Easter Bunny buckets? Again...Parents of the Year, right here!
This was last week at our ward's Trunk or Treat. It was so fun!
Our tuckered out little Tigger. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Anders asked me today how many days it is until Halloween. Only 364...unless next year's a leap year. Is next year a leap year?

6 comments:

Farrah said...

Your hubby sure is resourceful! That's an awesome firetruck costume! Can he make me one??? I wanna be a firetruck next year!!!!!

Lindsey said...

That is the best costume ever! I cracked up seeing that! Oh, and thank you so much for calling me on my birthday! that made my day!

Melinda B. said...

Yes Katrina, thank you for calling me on my birthday day too. You may be a lousy parent but you are an excellent friend!!!! JK.
And way to go Nils! What a McGyver!

courtneyb said...

big time props to nils

Anonymous said...

That costume is awesome! And I love the Easter baskets. We dug our Halloween baskets out at the last minute and almost didn't do it; they took paper bags to the trunk-or-treat.

Holly said...

Nils, you have mad costume skillz.

Katrina, my Birthday is on February 15th. I'll be expecting a call.

And keep the princesses a secret as long as you can. That's being a good parent.