Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Happity Anniversary

We were married at 7:40 a.m. on April 22, 2000. On the day of our wedding, someone made the comment that it was a good thing we found each other, because there was no one else that Nils or I could have ended up with. At the time we took it as "no one else could possibly love either of you" and that we were one of those "happy they found each other" couples. Now we understand that it was meant that we're MFEO. Granted, we are a little weird. We think we're funnier than we are. We have a lot of annoying little inside jokes that bond us. But I have to say, I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Except maybe Hugh Jackman. Just kiddin', baby. I love you. Happy Anniversary, my lauffer. You have such a pretty smile.This picture was taken a coupla months before we were married.

Now, who couldn't love faces as cute as those?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lol, i am in love with that picture. Happy anniversary you guys!

(7:20am?!?! What were you thinking?)

Ashli said...

Happy anniversary, we were married at 7:40 am too. Wasn't it lovely? HOpe you do something wild and crazy!

Becky said...

9 years, can you believe it? Congrats to you and Nils!! By the way, we had an early wedding too
(7:20am)and I was late. Rob thought that I was ditching him. Silly boy... Anyway, Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope that it is a wonderful day!

Bev said...

Aaah Happy Anniversary to you two!

Doulabug said...

Congratulations from New York! Your picture is classic and I love it!