Thursday, April 02, 2009

To hold you over...

I've had to remove a couple of posts this last week. The first one was mean, and the second one, the talent show one, will be posted as soon as I can get the video to work. So, in the meantime, I leave you with this. I was changing her diaper and she stood up, pointed to her bum, tooted and said, "stinky". I said, "DON'T POOP!" and ran her to the toilet just in case. She sat there and seemed to be enjoying herself. I really like that she's naked except for her socks.

The experience did not inspire her to sit on the potty again.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I think you should have claimed that Aani is potty trained already! I am still trying to get Kailey not to poop every time she takes a bath, we are so far away from potty training! Oh, and I wish you would have left the mean blog! I would have loved to read it!

mooresclan said...

I am glad to hear you are okay. I was about to e-mail you today to check on you. When you removed two blogs in a row I thought that things were falling apart over there. I'm glad to see they weren't.