Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This'll keep you busy


I like to pass along a good book when I read one, so here's the latest. Actually, there are six in this series, The Great and Terrible. It's a very insightful look into the eternal scheme of things. I finished the sixth and final today, and I'm sad.

As for a quick description, well, that's impossible. Government and military intrigue, lots and lots of Satan and good versus evil stuff, all the while being character-driven and an excellent reminder as to the things that really matter. The first book, The Brothers, introduces you to the characters in the series in the pre-existence. It gives a really interesting look into what that may have been like. It's quite fascinating. Try it, you'll like it!

1 comment:

Doulabug said...

I've read it! Oh my. I really liked that book. It opened my eyes up to what it may have been like and how real you know who is. I knew there were three books, but SIX??? Oh boy!