Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ooshie Boo Boo!

We planted a little vegetable garden a couple of months ago. I can't believe that a) it's not dead, and b) it's actually producing vegetables!
You're such a cute little cucumber! Yes you are! Yes you are! Ooshie boo!

Hello little bell pepper! I'm going to eat you up! Yes I am...yes I am! No really, I am. You better watch it. Ooshie boo boo!

Other news from the Rasmusson compound:

  • We are in the midst of swim lessons for Anders and Addie. What fun! We decided that swimming is one of those "life skills" that should be learned, you know, to be able to recreate in water and not fear death the whole time.
  • Nils was given a new calling. More work, more meetings. More blessings???
  • I'm much sadder about Billy Mays dying than Michael Jackson. And seriously, media- enough already. Good heavens.
  • My love affair with cottage cheese has come to an end. I'm not sure what happened, but it's over between us for now.
  • Nils and Anders had the Father's and Son's camp out last weekend, so us girls went to dinner and spent the night at Grandma's. I was woken up every hour or so by confused little Aani, sticking her face in mine asking me to tickle her arm. I think the boys slept much better.
  • Speaking of Aani, she turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. We love her oh so very much and can't imagine life without her.

THE END. FOR NOW.

1 comment:

Doulabug said...

Oh VERY nice veggies. It makes want to go see what's happening outside to our little plants!