Friday, January 22, 2010

My Socks



Dear Mary Ann,

I ran outside today in bare feet to get the mail, and my tootsies got a wee bit cold from the snow and all. When, what to my delight- a package from my friend in Rochester! Little did I know how my feet and heart would be warmed.

Thank you for the socks. They really are so me, and I love them. And could they be more appropriately named? Seriously! Of all the friends I've never met, you're the best. Next time I'm in Rochester, we should really get together. I do believe it will happen one day.

Love,
Katrina

P.S. How are your teeth?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Dear Mary Ann,
How do we become friends so I can get me some cute socks like that?

Love,
Teresa

Doulabug said...

I've never seen such cute feet in all my life. Oh wait! They look like mine! I hope your toes will be warm and comfy. Those socks last and last. SO glad you love 'em. AND, my teeth are slimy and happy!

Teresa, I guess you will have to fill out an application and have your fingerprints taken. I am VERY picky!