Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where Hospital Gown Meets Cute


She's the only person I've known that can make a hospital gown cute.Ava is doing well. She's had a couple of scary episodes, but now is looking better and feeling better. I had a little chat with her and promised her a pony if she'll do her best to bust us out of here soon.

We have felt the prayers that have been offered for her, and she's improved much faster than anyone expected. What a blessing. We're very grateful, so thank you all.

9 comments:

Doulabug said...

She's beautiful! And looks mad. And healthy! Blessings abound.

Jamie said...

She really is very very cute. She looks like she's about to bust you guys out, I can tell :)

Brownie Bites said...

Oh my goodness sakes, that is a beautiful picture. So glad to hear she's doing better. Time to come home now.

courtneyb said...

that face! She is UH-Dorable! And she does take hospital fashion to a whole new standard.

Farrah said...

She looks so grown up in this picture! And what a little trooper. Glad to see she's hanging in there--hopefully you guys will be home soon!

Effie said...

She is so adorable! It just rips your heart out to see all those tubes and such connected to her. Poor little thing.

Holly said...

she makes that bad situation look good. what a cutie. i'm SO glad she's doing better.

Becky said...

I didn't ever realize that they made hospital gowns that small! Ava looks so cute in it! I'm glad to hear that she is doing better and I hope that you all can make it home soon.

Gingerlylizzy said...

Oh my gosh. Can I have her? Once she gets better?