Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poo Breath

Sunday morning as I was getting the kids ready for church, Aani kept saying that she smelled Ava's poopy diaper- except Ava didn't have a poopy diaper. After about an hour of regular complaints, I realized that Aani was probably smelling my breath, since I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. Add to it that I was congested and had probably been sleeping with my mouth agape all night, and well... poo breath. So I told her that Ava didn't have a poopy diaper and that Mommy's breath was stinky. I should have just let Ava shoulder the blame, because she's a baby and doesn't know any better, AND:

This morning I was getting the kids breakfast. Aani had a raspberry yogurt, which grosses Anders and Addie out. Anders was plugging his nose, saying something was stinky. Aani said, "Anders, it's Mommy's breath." Anders said, "No, it's your yogurt. Mom's breath doesn't smell like yogurt."

Apparently not. Note to self.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids just like to tell it as they see it! lol

Jamie said...

hmmmm suddenly I lost my craving for yogurt.. jk

Ashli said...

So I just gotta tell ya that i love u and your blog. You are seriously the coolest and funniest. I often read your posts to Randall because they really crack me up and I need that in my life. Don't quite blogging. and I love the personal history questions. IN fact I have asked for a book that asks those kinds of questions to start writing my own history for Christmas. So...sorry your in a funk, that's not fun. I know. Hang in there and keep writing. And thanks for commenting on my blog I hate feeling like I am talking to myself, especially since I went private. I feel like swearing and having a fit one day just to see if anyone will say anything :) Ok, much randomness sorry. Happy HOlidays. OH, and Addie looks to me soooo much like you I think.