Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Darkness

Isn't that just a happy title. What's up with it getting dark at 5:30? How is that good for anyone? And it just gets worse from here to December. Geez, no wonder people get depressed around the holidays. I don't think it's the holidays at all, I think it's the sun's premature departure from Earth every day. I'm making a mental effort to stay positive through these times of darkness. It helps that I'm not pregnant- giving birth in January 2 of the last 3 years wasn't a good thing for me. (Let me qualify that statement: I love my children and I'm thankful they were born. January just isn't the best time of year for me. Add to that the postpartum crap...you know.) Anyhoo, like I was saying, I'm hoping to make it through the winter with as little blueness as possible.

So, Addie is really crawling. She's got the hang of it, one little leg in front of the other. She's much happier now. It's very cute to see her crawling around. Anders is still talking non-stop. He really never stops talking. Ever.

So I was thinking about stopping the Pampered Chef thing, but then I got a shipment of stuff for my kit enhancement month, and I decided that I just love the products too much to stop doing it. I really just do it for the free stuff and discounts. But it's worth it. I'm having an open house on Saturday, hopefully people will come. I took October off to decide if it's something I want to continue doing. I don't love all the work it involves, but I really like getting free crap. It's a disease.

Good night, I have nothing more to say.

No comments: