Sunday, November 13, 2005

Funny Stuff

I need to write some of the funny things Anders has said lately before I forget. We were at Macey's the other day grocery shopping. We saw a man in a long black trench coat with long black hair and some stubble. Anders said to me, "Mommy, it's a Jesus!" I laughed and laughed out loud. The guy actually looked a little scary, which added to the humor of it all.

My mom bought him two Spiderman shirts last week and he's in love with them. He's never seen a Spiderman show or anything, but somehow he knows who Spiderman is and thinks he's AWESOME. So we went to our neighbor's house and Anders said to their little boy, Caleb, "Yes Caleb, I AM wearing a Spiderman shirt!", as if Caleb asked or cared.

On Halloween when we went trick or treating, Anders told us that he didn't want to say "trick or treat" at the doors. We asked him why, and he said, "Because I'm much too shy." Much too shy? Where did he get that one?

I've been taking Anders and Addie with me to the gym everyday, and they play in little daycare there. Anders loves it. When I'm done working out and go to get them, he almost always says, "No, Mommy! Go exercise! I'm not done yet!" It makes me feel so loved.

He's been saying a lot of funny words in general. He uses the word "Spooky" a lot, he says, "Oh my GOSH!" all the time, and also says, "Oh Shoot!". It's a good thing we don't swear.

What a boy!

No comments: