Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Flibbertyjibbit

What a day. Addie's been sick since Friday with diarrhea, and she was puking all day yesterday. It's been pretty gross. Poor thing. She feels crappy. Literally- hyuk hyuk. Anyhoo, since I couldn't take her to the gym today, I decided we'd spend the day out. We went to lunch with Nils, then I took a grand adventure with the kids. We got a new windshield. We had an IMPRESSIVE crack in our windshield. It was horizontal almost all the way across, and it gradually cracked down and around, making it come within centimeters of coming full circle. The cold earlier this winter made it the biggest crack I've ever seen. Since it was raining all day, they couldn't do mobile service so I had to take it to their shop. It was the crappiest little shop, but they by far had the cheapest price (no overhead, apparently). 5 smelly guys, a couple of hootchie secretaries, and we have ourselves a new windshield, ladies and gentlemen. They even sent us over to the Arctic Circle to get a free cone. SAWHEET! (hey, Michelle- got that from you!) Thank you tax return.

I've done nothing with Pampered Chef since November. I knew that if I didn't submit an order by today I'd lose my status with them and go inactive. I don't care that much, but I want to stay active at least until April because that's the 40% off month. You have to be active to take advantage of that. I asked a couple of my neighbors if they wanted anything, and my sister-in-law called her family and friends. In one day we got over $300 in orders. I also offered a 10% discount and free shipping, so that definitely helped matters. People love the Pampered Chef, I tell ya. I love it too. I really love the products, but doing parties is a lot of work. I'll see what happens, but I've bought myself another couple of months of eligibility. Yes, you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Nils has to do homework now. I'm being kicked off. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katrina is so cool. Oh my gosh.

Michael and Michelle said...

Thank you for the copying, those are always compliments! But for future, that would be SAW-WEET!! Good job on your P.C.!