Friday, February 10, 2006

Poo


DISCLAIMER: This entry is solely about poo and pee.

Here's a humorous anecdote from this morning- I changed Addie's diaper, and she ran away before I could get a new one on her. I think we all know the inherant risks. A few minutes later she was in the toy closet and I heard her grunting. I went over to pick her up, and lo and behold a piece of poo fell out of her pajama leg. It looked like man-poo. As I was cleaning up the remnants, she sat down on the floor and peed. Isn't that nice? My little Addie. I sure love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hear you on this one. My son was walking around without a diaper for a few minutes and all of a sudden I smelled a very foul smell...I turned around and saw a pile of poo on the floor. I don't even think he had to push it out because I didn't hear a thing. It just came out while he was running around. Never again can he have his diaper off.