Saturday, August 11, 2007

Go Nilsy, It's Your Birthday

Nils is 29 today. Without getting too gag-a-riffic, I'd just like to let him know that I love him, and I'm very grateful to have him as my husband and best friend.
Cute kid, huh?

This was when we lived in CT- he tried to catch the attic door pull-down string with his teeth. Why, you ask? We shall never know. He lost a tooth in the process and it cost $1400 for a new tooth. He looked like a totally sweet hillbilly, though.

And of course, my favorite. This picture was taken by Nils himself. This is one of the reasons I love him so much- he cracks me up!

Happy Birthday, Nils!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just have to say- I was one cute kid. I'm not really sure what happened. Just FYI, that last photo of me is incredibly hot. You ladies ought to know that I'm happily married. No. Stop it. I'm taken- really. Anyway, I want to thank Katrina for accurately portraying the gradual downfall of my attractiveness. The truth is, that last photo really DOES turn her on.
Rock On,
Nils

courtneyb said...

i saved that picture to my own file on my personal computer so i can view it at my leisure. i hope it wasn't copyrighted.
katrina, very thoughtful. i'm glad you caught one of Nils "here's your sign" moments. when he went lost a tooth.

courtneyb said...

i'm very disapointd that i am the only one to comment about this awesome picture!

Katrina said...

I am too- I thought there was a little more love than this!