Friday, August 17, 2007

Good Times!

I gained 5 pounds. In 5 days. That means I would've had to have consumed 17,500 calories. Is that even possible? That baby weight is just melting off! Sheesh!

Also, I was pumping gas the other day and left my wallet on top of the van. Then I drove away. We canceled our credit and debit cards, so now we literally have no access to money. Well, I could go to the bank to get cash...oh wait! I have no ID! I bought eggs last night with quarters from our "emergency coin tin". Thank goodness for the wee little tin. It's gotten us through many an emergency.

4 comments:

courtneyb said...

i reacall back at the townhomes hearing a story of you guys digging for coins in your couch to pay for stuff. was that you?

courtneyb said...

i hate when i post w/o proof reading!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I lost my wallet one time. Someone was kind enough to call a few days later with it, however. That was when I worked with you at VMS, I believe - they called my work number because it was inside my day planner/wallet. Good luck on getting everything sorted out!
And a late happy birthday to Nils!

Katrina said...

Yes, Courtney, I'm SURE that was us. It's a bad habit we have. We paid for our TV in change. Yep, Circuit City loved us that day.

Emmy- it wasn't your duct tape wallet, was it? :-)