Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun with AAA

To spare you all from the horrible post below, here are some pictures of my beautiful children for your viewing pleasure.

Ready for church


Addie and her new hat take a swing

We went to Nils' brother's birthday party where they served the infamous Costco chocolate layer cake. Addie has a special knack for getting food all over her face.
Happy news: Yesterday was Aani's 9 month birthday. To celebrate I weighed myself 'cuz I'm wild like that. I was at my pre-pregnancy weight! 9 months on, 9 months off. It made me happy.

6 comments:

Doulabug said...

Another Neil Diamond fan! Never too young or too old to appreciate him. I don't think his heyday has EVER been over!
Yep, I agree - "These is My Words" is one of my all time favorite books.
Your kiddos are beautiful. Lucky woman that you are to have those 3 little people.
AND you are a most talented photographer.
Yes, Please do check in and I will do the same.

Teresa said...

Cute kids! How big is Aani now? Kailey is wearing some of Sabrina's old 12 month clothes (I say it that way because I am trying to convince myself that they shrunk, and not that I produce mini giants). I almost bought Kailey that same hat at Walmart today!

Brownie Bites said...

Your kids are so cute. Sorry about missing playgroup today. While my sick child was sleeping I thought I'd roam through blogs and I found you. Yeah for me. I don't know how you feel about that though. K

Lindsey said...

Yay for losing wieght! Love the pictures. Darling!

Jamie said...

Hey girl! Yes I am a blog snoop. I am a true blog addict. I miss our old neighborhood and I have to say it is unfortunate (for me) that you didn't move into the ward earlier because I felt like I was just getting to know you. I'm glad I get to "snoop" into your life because you are one FUNNY, AWESOME chic!
Jamie Austin
austinfamilyfun.blogspot.com

courtneyb said...

the weight loss is an awesome feeling, I'm happy for you! Love Anders hair :)