Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh my. Things are so exciting around here. I can hardly contain myself.

I'm full. Full of these! You probably already know about this website because you're so smart, but just in case you don't, I'm passing along the word. I think I rely on it 85% of the time for ideas on what to make for dinner. Last week I planned a week of dinners and went shopping for the ingredients. Guess how much I spent? $30! For a WEEK of dinners for 5 people!

And that, my friends, is about how exciting our lives have been lately. As soon as something equally as amazing as dinnertime quesadillas happens, I'll let you know ASAP.

5 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

Oddly enough I receive emails from them but I have NEVER checked out their website. Maybe this will motiviate me to actually cook something for Chris. Can we say Valentine's present? Isn't it sad that the wife cooking for the hubby is a present??

courtneyb said...

I often log on to that website. Any recipe's you recommend?

Becky said...

They also have a Food and Family magazine that comes out 4 times a year. Also, if you want more good recipes than go to allrecipes.com because they have everything on there!

Holly said...

thanks for the tip lady.

have you ever had tuna quesadillas with salsa? so yummy, but not from kraft. in case that's a problem.

5 little speckled frogs said...

I just found the 1 bag 5 meals thing on this site. That's so awesome! I'm definitely using these for the next few weeks!
I'll have to tweak a few of the recipes b/c of my weirdness, but these look really good!
Thanks Katrina!