Sunday, February 01, 2009

Thanks

Dear Gift Giver,

We have no idea who you are, but we want you to know that we've been touched by your generosity. You made the night of a 6-year old boy and 30-year old boy tonight. Nils and Anders will soon be enjoying some of this:

Our Christmas was made merrier and memorable by a bin 'o' presents left on our porch. We were shocked, humbled, and very thankful that someone would be so generous. It's an act of service that we'll never forget.

Since we can't pay you back, what with you being anonymous and all, we'll do our best to pay it forward.

Thanks again,

Nils and Katrina

3 comments:

Doulabug said...

Blessings abound!

Emmy Bludorn said...

It was us!

Just kidding.

Doulabug said...

Katrina, thank you thank you for those words of wisdom. I can't imagine how hard that year was for you, but dreaming of loved ones is the best! I do love it when I dream of my father or my grandparents. Lotsalove to you!