Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday Morning Excitement

It's Sunday morning. Addie woke up at 7:00, and Anders followed at 8:00. This despite the fact that he didn't go to bed until after 10 last night. Little rascal. Now we have church to look forward to. Anders is anti-church, so it's always a barrel 'o' laughs trying to get him to be quiet. I was looking on ebay this morning and Target's website at kids room decor. I think it would be so fun to decorate the kids' rooms. Alas, this too will have to wait due to our extreme lack of funds. We also have to figure out where we're going to put all of the office crap. Addie needs her own room, and we're going to have to sacrifice the office. It's got to fit in our room somehow. It's just so...ugly. You know what I could use? A coma. I'm just tired. I'm going to go think about that for awhile.

No comments: