Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Allergies?

I know I keep beating this dead horse, and no one actually cares (or should, for that matter), but I still can't smell and I can't taste anything due to my sinus congestion. It's been weeks. Maybe I have allergies. I've been sneezing like mad, and I'm constantly blowing the schnauz (sp?). I am feeling better in general, though, so I think I've had some bacteria, and maybe allergies have compounded it. So glad I'm a doctor. Nils worked yesterday until 9:00 pm, so we didn't see him at all. Anders wouldn't go to sleep last night despite the fact that he had no nap. I think he finally went to sleep a little after 9, the little stinker. Addie will not stay asleep in her crib, and it's driving us crazy. Last night she woke up to eat, and as I was trying to put formula in the bottle, her hand flailed and knocked mine, and I spilled formula all over her head and it got all over our bed. How gross! There's nothing like grainy formula all over your sheets at 3 in the morning.

We're having an art festival today for the midweek activity. It should be interesting.

No comments: