Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Phone

Nils got home from Chicago last night around 9:30. He works today, tonight, tomorrow day, tomorrow night, and Saturday day. I told him I'd see him Sunday.

On Tuesday the kids and I were outside playing with the neighbors. Anders was playing with my phone. The kids went over to a drain in our common area, and the rest is history. I don't think he dropped it in there on purpose, but the phone was submerged in sludge. The neighbors and I were able to construct a fishnet/pole and get it out, but there was no saving the poor little guy. I took it apart, but nothing could be done. So I bought a new phone yesterday. I had no idea that it would cost $170, but what choice do I have? I thought I'd make lemonade out of lemons, and I bought myself a pink one. So I'm now the owner of a $170 pink cell phone. I could do a lot with $170- but there it is. A stupid phone. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...stupid technology.

No comments: