Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Update

Saturday I ran the Nestle/Art City Days 5k. It was quite fun, actually. There were about 1800 runners/walkers, so it was crazy to see the streets of Springville literally clogged with people. I ran with two of my friends. My time was 28:34. It would have been better, except I started dry heaving at the end, so I couldn't sprint to finish. I was pretty angry about that, but I feel good about the race overall. All of my miles were under 10 minutes, and it was fun running with friends. There was a huge raffle at the end, and they had tons of food for everyone. Nils and the kids came at the end, so that was cool. It was a really fun event. I want to do more of them, so I'm thinking about the Freedom Festival 5k on July 4. It's $20 to enter, though. Geez. I'd like to not dry heave. It's so stupid. I've always dry heaved at the end of races. Whatupwitdat?

My mom took Anders for the afternoon yesterday. They went to the mall, played at her house for awhile, went to see some cousins, and came home. He was SO excited all day for her to come get him. Addie and I went shopping while they were gone. She was really good the whole time. She just sat in her stroller and behaved, which was a little unexpected at this age. My mom bought Anders at new "Cars" t-shirt, and it's 3 sizes too big for him. He's completely in love with it, though and wants to wear it today, even though he wore it the second she bought it for him yesterday. The neck hole is so big it hangs off his shoulders and the bottom of it goes to his mid-thigh. Ahh, to be 3.

No comments: