Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday!

It's been a long week. Nils got home on Sunday at noon. He caught an earlier flight and got home 12 hours earlier than anticipated. What a good husband I have. He quit his second job again, but gave them two weeks notice this time. He's worked every night this week and is working a couple of nights next week, but then he's done after that. Halleluja! He doesn't have to work tomorrow, and it will be the first Saturday we've had together in a couple of months.

I've been going to physical therapy for a couple of weeks now. I'm skeptical that it's working, but the experience itself isn't all that bad. Everyone there is pretty chipper and jokey, so it's really just a barrel of laughs. I'm banned from running until my knee "calms down". I like running because I feel like I'm shaking the fat off faster. So this is a bummer.

No comments: