Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Fam


Nils wanted to get a family picture on Sunday after church. We went into an empty lot in back of my mom's house, and here's the best one. Addie doesn't wear shoes anymore. She screams like she's in intense pain when we put shoes and socks on her. I'm not sure if her feet really hurt, or if she's just being difficult. I have a hunch it's the latter.

I finally broke down on bought maternity clothes last night. I've managed so far to wear normal clothes with a little extra stretch in them, but that's getting to be unacceptable now. I don't get a cute pregnant belly, which is irritating. I get thicker, so I don't look pregnant...just thicker. I've never been one to pose sideways while pregnant, because it's really not attractive. Maybe one of these days I'll be brave. Anyway, I was able to find some non-heinous maternity clothes last night, so maybe that will make the progressive abdominal "thickening" a little less mentally painful.

Anders has changed the baby's name from "Uniquah" to "Fix-it". Nice.

3 comments:

courtneyb said...

very cute, I like the empty lot backdrop, very dramatic. I owe you a good e-mail, expect it soon

courtneyb said...

what is going on? nils was on a role with his blogs, and now nothin!

Erwin and Michelle said...

So I told you that I read your blog, so I figured I'd leave a post, then you wouldn't have to remember my blog address you could just click on it, or copy and past, Whatever. I like to make things easier for my friends. http://chelleanderwin.blogspot.com/ Enjoy! I need to post some more stuff... I've been lazy. Maybe soon I'll make another post. Hummm...

~~Michelle~~