Monday, February 05, 2007

Send the Pain Below

You ever have one of those songs stuck in your head all day but you love it and want to hear it again and again? I've had a song in my head for about a week now and I can't get sick of it. It's called Send the Pain Below by Chevelle. I must have listened to it 30 times so far. I recently discovered Chevelle and I really like most of their music. I'm into quite a variety of music but I particularly like edgy rock that has kick to it. This song definitely fits the bill. The other cool thing about them is that despite their ability to rock it hardcore, I haven't heard a single swear in any songs. You can check out 'Send the Pain Below' here and hear for your self. If you like the song, check out some of their other music. Good stuff. Just thought I'd share that.

Other bands that are relatively new to me and sounding great:
Fallout Boy
Dashboard Confessional
Panic at the Disco
Good Charlotte

If you share my taste in music, be sure to check out 1.fm, available as a website or in the iTunes radio section under Alternative Rock. It's probably my favorite place to find music that really rocks. It's like the Liger of Radio Stations. Not into my hard core trash? 1.fm also has a great classical station available. I dig that, too.

-The Nizzlito.

3 comments:

courtneyb said...

I'm not sure if they fit your fancy but a band I heard here is The Kooks. Am I a little behind or are they just European. It's not very hard rock.

courtneyb said...

so forget that last comment about THe Kooks. I just listened to Chevelle, and I don't think my recomendation is so much your style :)

courtneyb said...

okay sorry, one more comment. You can NEVER go wrong with Counting Crows