Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Addie as Joe Dirt

Addie cut her hair tonight. She used to have a cute side-swept bang thing going on. Now she looks like a little Joe Dirt.

This is what she looked like before 6:00 pm MDT. See how happy she is?

This is what she looks like at present, splotchy red face and all.
I know it's hard to tell from the picture, but the top of her hair is an inch long! What am I going to do with it?

The mullet is nothing new to Addie. She sported a serious one from infancy to age 2 1/2 as we waited and waited and waited for the top of her hair to grow. I guess she missed the good old days of her youth.

9 comments:

Doulabug said...

Tell her this was an illegal haircut. She broke the law. People need to go to school to get a license to cut hair. THEN, put a big floppy bow on top and voila! Adorable!

Becky said...

The mullet really is highly underrated. Just buy her cut-off jean shorts and a sleeveless flannel shirt and she'll be set :) !!!

courtneyb said...

the splotchy red face says it all. There is no question that girl got in trouble. she is still so cute though.

Brownie Bites said...

I agree. Nothing speaks louder than her expression in the second picture. Dear sweet girl.

Katrina said...

The reason she was so sad was that I made her look in the mirror and showed her that her hair was gone. Then she told me that it was in her face, so she cut it off. Always a good solution.

*Jane Lee* said...

I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog randomly while looking for a photographer in our area (Kensley Cheshire). ANYWAY, your blog is hilarious! Your cute Addie is in Max's Nursery class. We sat behind you in church once and Max kept making Aani laugh (sorry about that. Our son doesn't understand how to be quiet in any situation. :o) Do you mind if I add your blog to my blogroll? I'm so glad Chris and I purchased a house in such a fun area. I hope to get to know you both better.

-Jane
http://lovethelees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think she's the gosh darn cutes Joe I ever did seen!

Melinda B. said...

Wow, someone from your ward found your blog.....hope you don't get called into the bishop.....

When Eliza's cousin cut Eliza's hair, I almost cried. It was the same as with you, we had waited so long for baldie to get some hair. I was devastasted. I feel your pain. And I think Addie's too.

Holly said...

um, it's no surprise that your child looks like w.t. aren't you her mother?


ooohhh! facial burn!