Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brownieliciousness

So there are these brownies that I love to make. I made them today for the first time in a long time, and I made a startling discovery. I'd like to share it with everyone, because I'm pretty sure it's changed my life forever.

Do you ever frost brownies and cut them, only to have brownie and frosting collect on the knife and tear apart the rest of the row? I'm not patient enough to wait for the frosting to set so this is usually a problem for me. Well, I had the idea to put the frosted brownies in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set the frosting. It worked great! Mmmm. Fudgy, minty, chewy deliciousness.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous idea! You're a regular betty crocker! I want you guys to come over soon... so watch out. I'll be calling.

Gingerlylizzy said...

You can't post photos like that and then not share the recipe!!! Feel free to email it to me :) LOL

jamiea said...

mmmmm mint frosted brownies are my FAVE. I will take them cut neatly or all mushed up and gooey.

*Jane Lee* said...

I agree with gingerlylizy: You can't post photos without sharing a recipe. At the very least, you could make a huge batch, put them outside and feed all the neighbors walking by. Yes, that sounds fair. Let me know if you go this route, and I'll be sure to stroll around. Also, jamie.austin (we love your old house, by the way - we bought it) is SO right... who cares if they look nice? They taste delicious either way.

Holly said...

i am drooling. can you bring them to the gym on wednesday?